The volunteer of The World Games 2013 Cali, is the young, adult, elderly, or disabled person who is not waiting for a monetary reward to support with his/her time, effort and talent the implementation of the World Games 2013 Cali.
Being volunteer of The World Games 2013 Cali will allow you, among other things to:
- Live an unforgettable experience being part of the largest and most important multidisciplinary sports event held in Colombia.
- Expand your friends and contacts network locally and internationally.
- Practice other languages, in the case you manage any additional to Spanish.
- Interact with people from over 100 countries.
- Access to a training Certification.
- Contribute to the development, dynamics, and positioning of Cali, your city.
- Getting an invaluable experience of social work and sports that strengthen your Curriculum vitae.
Volunteers of The World Games 2013 Cali must:
Have time to meet a training process that will last a maximum of 40 hours. Flexible schedules will be provided to facilitate attendance.
Participate in an interview process
Participate in integration days and simulations before The Games.
The Games volunteers will support the event from 25th July to 4th August 2013 and during the pre-sport Games to be held in 2012 and 2013.